If Apple made toasters… here’s how Apple Toasters, Inc. would behave, and how a MacToaster would work(obviously, if Apple would be into the toasters business, Microsoft couldn’t be making tanks, you have to agree with that, and that’s why Microsoft is also mentioned here):
- It would do everything the Microsoft toaster does, but 5 years earlier.
- The toast would make a little smiley face at you when it popped up, or else it would get stuck and there would be a little picture of a bomb burned onto it.
- If they break, these toasters would require a special set of MacToaster Tools to even open up.
- Worldwide market share would only be 5%, but all the bread in school lunches would be exclusively toasted using the MacToaster.
- Last, but not least, if you would build a boat, and call it “MacBoat,” you will end up facing Apple Toasters’ lawyers. Even if you were a goose, going “Mac – mac – mac!!” without having a written consent from Apple Toasters would be punishable to the full extent of the law!